- On Facebook alone, there are over 500 Million potential donors in over 70 different countries
- We design and implement personalized Social Media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Co
- We create a profile specific to your organization and projects
Your Facebook Fansite500 Million potential donors from over 70 different countries have not yet heard of your organization’s mission. But that can change quickly with our Facebook Application. Altruja has the ability to create a comprehensive fan-site for you, and support your entire social media presence, opening your organization to Facebook and Twitter in their entirety. We will design and implement a site tailored specifically to your needs and projects.
- The complete design of the fan site (pictures, graphics, etc.)
- The content and editorial execution of the fan site (writing and updating your organization’s news)
- Mobilization of your fans
- Increase your supporters and fans.
- Planning and implementation of special events and activities
- Implementation of the entire fan site
Your Twitter AccountHave you tweeted about your organization today? Tweeting the latest news, allowing those who follow your organization to share your successful stories is incredibly important. If your organization does not do this yet, now would be a great time to begin. Allow your donors, supporters, and other interested parties to read about and share your projects with their personal networks. Write short, real-time news bits and inform your followers about current events. Keep your followers updated and interested in your projects. Twitter is a vital part of your social fundraising presence. Twitter is a micro-blogging application, which allows the user to send short messages (max. 140 characters) to their followers in real time. These messages can be then subscribed to and followed by other users. In so doing you create a virtual community around your organization. With our Twitter Packet, we aim to make your Twitter account as successful as possible.
- Creation of the Twitter account
- The maintenance and management of the account
- The tweets itself – posting of news, status reports, etc.
- The creation of a virtual network on Twitter
- The transfer of Twitter control to your organization
Be apart of the world’s largest social networks, and make the most of your Social Fundraising capabilities. We can advice you on any Social Media topic, ranging from Facebook, Twitter to Social Fundraising. We are here to help you!